Thursday, March 1, 2012

Evernote Helps Me Remember


I really like Evernote. Not just because of the cute elephant icon but because it's a great product. I use Evernote to help me remember things. Snap a photo of something, record audio during a meeting, make a list of books I want to read, save webpages, and take notes. I can keep it to myself or share a note with a colleague. Doesn't even matter what device I use because Evernote syncs all my notes to all my devices. I can use it on my PC, Mac, Android phone, iPad, it doesn't even matter if I have the application installed as I can access my notebooks on line if need be. That makes this one very accessible and useful product. Oh and did I mention it's FREE? There is a premium upgrade you can purchase but the basics are all there in the free version and I haven't felt the need to upgrade yet. If you're interested in learning more, check out the Evernote webpage and the education site with lots of info on how to use Evernote in the classroom. It's a great tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment